Firearms and Gun Control
1. Any restrictions on the type of firearm allowed or prohibited shall be designated to the states and voted on by the people of said state.
2. Residence may only buy firearms from their state of residence and in accordance with their state's firearms regulations.
3. Firearm preemption laws shall not apply to cities or metropolitan areas whose population is larger than 100,000 residence.
4. Nationwide concealed carry.
5. No regulation shall restrict firearms to the extent that the populace is unable to purchase similar firearms than their local police force.