1. Repeal section 9008 of the Affordable Care Act, which charges an annual fee to branded prescription pharmaceutical manufacturers and importers
2. Repeal section 9009 of the Affordable Care Act (Sec 4191 of Chapter 32 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986), which charges a 2.3 percent tax on the sale of any taxable medical device by the manufacturer, producer, or importer.
3. Repeal section 9010 of the Affordable Care Act, which charges an annual fee on health insurance providers.
4. Significantly Reduce annual fees associated with new drug applications, generic drug applications, and pharmaceutical facilities.
5. Repeal and/or amend current legislation that limits or hinders new companies from entering the healthcare industry.