1. Increase funding for border security.
2. Increase the number of points of entry.
3. Allow immigrants to apply for refugee status at a US Embassy in their home country or bordering country.
4. Cut any federal programs providing monetary assistance to illegal immigrants.
5. States may enact their own legislation for monetary assistance to illegal immigrants based on a vote by the people of their state.
6. Illegal immigrants are prohibited from receiving Medicaid/Medicare or other healthcare assistance from the federal government.
7. States may establish healthcare programs for illegal immigrants based on a vote by the people of their state.